Exponential partnered with Microsoft Australia to conduct a qualitative ethnographic study on a 2015 advertising campaign.
A comprehensive description of “engagement” remains elusive, even after almost two decades of use as an industry buzzword.
How your brand can and should speak to this emerging consumer powerhouse.
Missed Our Webinar on The Power of Interactive Video?
Exponential recently conducted several research studies globally to demonstrate the power of interactive video when compared with standard digital ad formats.
On the 25th of May, Exponential hosted 3 insightful webinar sessions with Bryan Melmed, VP of Insights to understand how interactive video is becoming increasingly important as a marketing tool and how you can utilise it as a powerful digital vehicle for your next ad campaign.
The webinar highlighted the following topics:
• Understand the value of the video teaser
• Learn what eye tracking and facial coding tells us about engagement
• Discover what interactive features are more engaging with video
• Understand the impacts on brand recall and purchase intent
• Learn what audiences really think about your ads